Monday, November 12, 2007

We all have to have a first...

So Here's mine.

I know, I know. A million other people are posting blogs and all of us want to believe that there are people out there who just can't wait to see what we will write next. Well as this may be true for some, (or most) I really am just out here writing for the sake of writing. You see it has, for a long time now, been a desire of mine to write. But I have this problem where I think everything I write sounds trite, Unintelligent, or just plain boring. So I never do it. I don't allow my self to just get it out there and try my best to look at it subjectively so i can learn, and thus, No possibility for improvement... This is my first real attempt. Maybe it will be of interest to some. Maybe none. Either way I'll chalk it up to therapy, as sad as that may sound.

So there it is. My reason for being here..

.
Here is a very contemplative picture of me in case you're interested.

6 comments:

skcoe said...

Whoa…wait. So, it may be possible that people AREN'T waiting with wild anticipation to see what I'm writing next?

Hm. I hadn't ever considered that.

Glad to see you're blogging and can't wait to see what you'll write next...

Babe in Boysland said...

I'll read what you write- that makes ATLEAST one. :-)

bungalogic said...

Erik write please... if not a blog, send me an email, I would like to know how you are. Thanks bro.

This is Us! said...

Looking forward to reading more! This is a worthwile bit of therapy in my opinion.

Wendy Lady said...

Don't you think its time to add something to the original BLOG?

skcoe said...

Remember when you said that after you left Utah you'd have to keep up on your blog?

...yeah. I remember that too.